- 1. Enterprise sign-in
- 2. Role-based access control
- 3. Auditing and compliance
- 4. Enforce governance on issues
- 5. Application lifecycle management
- 6. SCM statistics and monitoring
Sign-in using your current credentials
GerritForge leverages your existing Enterprise LDAP and comply with your login access rules and restrictions.
- Git authentication with your LDAP credentials.
- Secure code-review and repository browsing.
- Enterprise LDAP e-mail to notify users.
- Supports multiple LDAP domains to allow the integration of your company divisions and 3rd party securely.
Define Enterprise roles, not ACLs
Provides standard Enterprise roles to manage and delegate your access control consistently across your organisation.
- System administrators: manage configuration.
- Project creators: create repos with owners.
- Project owners: add team members, assign roles and responsibilities in the project.
- Developers and contributors: active members of the Team with access permissions to the repos.
- Observers: external read-only members.
Auditing and compliance
GerritForge allows your Git and Gerrit Code Review to generate the activity logs (who/does/what/when) needed your SOX or CMMI compliance rules.
- Logon/Logoff and failure report.
- Object access report.
- Account and group management changes.
- Individual user actions report.
- Audit Policy Changes: auditing access control changes.
Enforce governance on issues
GerritForge allows to automate and enforce your Enterprise issue-tracker workflow with the Git and Gerrit Code Review activies and actions.
- Associate your commits and reviews to issues.
- Enforce commits policies based on issues ownership.
- Automate issue-tracker workflow transitions based on Code-Review validation.
- Integrate Git and Gerrit as links from your issues.
Integrate with Enterprise ALMs
GerritForge integrate seamlessly with your existing application lifecycle management tools through its Gerrit Code Review plug-ins.
Monitor and get statistics from your repositories
Get informed about what happens on your system and display real-time statistics on your repositories.
- RSS feeds on repositories and users on new commits
- Most active repositories pie-chart
- Most active users and authors pie-chart
- Commit trends distribution on repositories.